Introduce Yourself!

Welcome to the Fronted community! Introduce yourself!

I’m Tom, friend of @Simon’s, and got in early enough to be the first post on what is sure to be a great community.

8 Likes

Welcome! I’m Simon. CTO and co-founder.

8 Likes

Hi :wave:

I’m Emma, from the monzo forum

3rd :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Sneaking in as fourth.

6 Likes

Hello friends! I’m SimonB from Monzo :wave:

6 Likes

Hey! I am Tom a Business Applications Software Engineer (dull I I know) currently working at KPMG.

I also started the lovely thread on the Monzo forum which sparked some good discussion!

3 Likes

Hellooooo, Sneaking over from the Monzo forum :wave:

I’m a Front End Developer from Sunny Bournemouth :cherries:

3 Likes

Me in slack: “before we jump and get people into the community we are going to set up some of the welcome pages and initial topics”

checks community

“god damn it”

Hi I’m Jamie co-founder and CEO at Fronted :wave:

8 Likes

Hey I’m Tiff! :wave:

Looking after community at Fronted. Pride myself on a strong gif game - if you ever need one, happy to supply.

5 Likes

Welcome @tomsr, I’m Anthony, co-founder, and I look after Product here at Fronted!

2 Likes

Hey, I’m Drew. I’m an instigator.

2 Likes

Hey :wave: I’m Charlotte - work in marketing at a proptech company. Came across this on Twitter and think it’s a great idea, excited to watch it grow!

2 Likes

Marcus here :wave:

All the way from Monzo :grin:

4 Likes

Howdy :cowboy_hat_face: welcome welcome. I’m thinking about starting a property-focussed channel for news and industry commentary - as you work in prop tech - where are the best places to get info as it happens?

1 Like

:wave: hey Marcus - good to see you.

1 Like

Hi :wave:

I’m Munsi, a Student in london. I found Fronted on TechCrunch earlier in the year and found it a really interesting idea.

4 Likes

Hey Munsi, nice to meet you!

1 Like

Good question - think this would be good as it’s actually pretty hard to find good content. We use Unissu a lot which is a specifically proptech channel, but I usually find using google news alerts for keywords we’re interested in works best for real-time updates.

Good shout Charlotte - setting up all the alerts now. Says something that it’s hard to find good content, or things that resonate and people know applies to their lives :thinking:

1 Like

Hey I’m Alex, Monzo super-fan and general fintech fan in London :smile:

6 Likes