Introduce Yourself!

Hey peeps, I’m James :wave:

iOS developer who also loves to break other people’s apps :joy:

Love a bit of FinTech and automating/simplifying my financial life!

3 Likes

Hi! I’m Ben from Monzo :wave:

Really excited to see how Fronted unfolds and be part of this community :tada:

4 Likes

Hey Ben! Keen to hear your thoughts too!

@anthony I think this is a challenge! (or a helpful tester when the time is right)

Good to see you James :wave:

1 Like

Aha! Life of an automation tester, spend so long trying to find flaws in my apps and others!

Glad to be here :smile: Can’t wait to get involved!

1 Like

Hi, I’m Lucy and I’ve just joined the Fronted team to look after Customer and Operations. Nice to meet you all.

6 Likes

Yay Lucy! :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:

Hi, I’m Vivan! A technologist in finance with an interest in cool startups.

3 Likes

Hi Vivian :wave: welcome

Hello :wave:

Akash from Monzo Bank here :bank:

Really looking forward to seeing how Fronted helps renters and improving things for the future :raised_hands:

1 Like

Hello! :rocket:Shaun here, new member of the Fronted team. Engineer, doing some engineering.

3 Likes

Hi, I am Haris. I saw Fronted on simon’s twitter and been following this ever since.

2 Likes

Hey Harris - welcome, pleased to have you.

Feel free to drop any thoughts into our channels, we are particularly interested in previous renting experience in the wish I’d known feed.

Welcome @Akash, glad to have you here! If you have any q’s be sure to ask the team here :smiley:

1 Like

Hey :raised_back_of_hand:t2:, I’m Gary from Scotland :black_flag:󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿, I’m a product director & remote work consultant. I wrote a book Ready for Remote, and created readyforremote.com as super passionate about helping folks work from anywhere :fire:

Following you folks as love what you’re doing and you’re smart cookies!

1 Like

Yikes that Scotland flag doesn’t work here lol

Heya @GaryW! We got your back here:

1 Like

Ha @GaryW I just moved to Glasgow this January to remote work!

Hello all,

I joined the community to learn about renting, as I’m close to going out by myself.

I been reading over some conversations, and posts left by @tiffany (really informative)

Hope everyone is well in this strange time.

<3

Hey @frontfwd, welcome to the community!

It’s lovely to hear from you - let me know if there’s any questions you have about renting as I can look into them. Do you know where about you want to move to?

Hope you are staying safe during this time as well :four_leaf_clover: