Hi all - this weekend we cancelled all our plans to meet up with people and socialise in the traditional sense. So I wanted to share a couple of things we have been doing to pass the time and have fun.
- Cooking - I’ve made a batch of fresh pasta ready for the week.
- Preserving - because everyone has been going crazy at the supermarkets we have been pickling, drying and fermenting food to naturally extend the life of our food. Think kimchi, dried fruit, pickled carrots etc.
- jigsaws - found a few jigsaws in a charity shop that we are going to get stuck into should the situation get worse
- DIY - we bought a beaten up arm chair a while ago which we are going to reupholster.
- Covid coffee mornings - on sat and Sunday at 10am we’ve been opening an online chat that people can call into if they want to be social but are isolating
what are you doing? (if anything at all) and if you’re interested I can post coffee morning links here so you can join next time.